Hello every one, this is my first time doing this blog thing!
I seen one of my friends blog page and I thought it was really cool, so I thought I would try to make one of my own. He he :D
My name is Cassie, I am 23 years old, I work at a gas station part time, I have been there over 2 year's, its been very fun for me I love working there.
I have been married for almost 3 years, his name is Joe, and he is 32 years old. He does concrete. Joe has been doing that for about 5 or 6 years, he likes what he does.
Joe and I have a wonderful baby girl together. She just turned 1 years. Her name is Amanda. She is so wonderful to have and be around. There is not a day that goes by that she don't have a smile on her face. Amanda does have her moments and what baby don't! Amanda is lucking number 7. When she was born she weighed 7lbs 7oz 19 1/2 inches and she was born on 7-17-07. Amanda is always keeping Joe and I on our toes!
Amanda loves to play with her puppy (Toby). When Toby is sleeping and she wants some one to play with she will pull at him. and tug him off the sofa! Its so cute to watch her do that. She loves to play in her bed room like she is in her own world. Also if she is not in her room playing she is out in the living room watching her favorite show Little Einsteins. Amanda loves to spend time with her Mommy daring the day when Daddy is at work, but when Daddy walks threw the door its ALL about Daddy time! She loves spending one on one with each of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the world of blogging, Ive been at it for a while now, I need to learn to keep up, Its great here with my church family and now my family as well, Love ya, HUGS Karen G
Post a Comment